Child and Adolescent Therapist
Redeeming Grace Counseling, located in Fargo, ND, is now accepting applications for a full-time Child/Adolescent Therapist.
The purpose of this position is to provide child/adolescent therapy to clients of Redeeming Grace Counseling from a Catholic perspective. The goal is to reduce symptoms, provide insight, and improve a child or adolescent's functioning and quality of life.
The candidate must hold a Master's Degree or PhD in the field of Psychology, Counseling or Social Work, hold an LCSW or LPCC license in North Dakota, have a minimum of two years’ experience, have experience working with children and adolescents.
Our Mission: Redeeming Grace Counseling is designed as a solution for people seeking traditional mental health counseling from a Catholic perspective.
Our Vision: Redeeming Grace Counseling values their clients and staff by assuring best practices all within the teaching of the Church.
- Rejoice in the Lord always.
- Remain faithful to the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Be voices of compassion, hope, and faith.
- Never leave a client alone on their journey.
- Stay true to ourselves and place our unique talents at the service of the Church.
- Live as apostles of joy and empower our clients to do the same.
If you believe in our mission, vision, and core values and have the qualifications we are looking for, please contact us below.