Redeeming Grace Counseling provides quality counseling services to individuals, couples, and families. We are growing and are looking for an exceptional Office Manager to lead our growth and amazing team! We enjoy and believe in the importance of the services we provide. With your help we can continue to care for many more in our community.
The Office Manager will function in a leadership position that will manage the overall operations of the office as well as assist in developing and implementing the vision and strategy for future growth. The Office Manager will also provide expertise to ensure all clients receive high-quality, efficient care.
· Oversee, ensure accuracy of, and assist as needed with all office functions, including client relations, check-in/check-out, payment collection and entry, scheduling, insurance verification, answering phones and creation/maintenance/release of clients’ paper and electronic health record.
· Recruits, trains, hires, supervises, and if necessary, terminates clinical staff in conjunction with Owner.
· Reviews the practice’s policies and procedures to make recommendations for continued compliance and improved effectiveness/efficiency of systems.
· Ensures smooth operations and minimizes wait times, improves cycle time/client waiting time and scheduling efficiency.
· Acts as client advocate to resolve client inquiries and concerns regarding office functions and services provided. Discusses complex client concerns with Owner, as necessary.
· Develops and oversees schedules for clinicians to optimize office operational efficiency.
· Works with billing staff with electronic claims daily via EHR and follows up as needed for correct claim processing to ensure accurate payments are received. Extract, review, interpret insurance EOB’s, charge information, allowed amounts per fee schedule, insurance benefits related to payment & other related information while assisting to resolve and maintain accurate client account balances. Accurately post insurance payments, write offs, adjustments to client accounts and be familiar with deductibles, co-pays, co-insurance, and out-of-pocket maximums.
· Perform follow-up with clients and insurance companies to collect unpaid balances to significantly reduce/eliminate overdue outstanding balances owed by insurance companies and/or clients and issue refunds when needed.
· Reconcile daily charges/collections, deposits, and oversee accurate documentation of client account activity.
· Conducts optimal communication regarding practice issues, staff concerns, and operation policies.
· Run payroll reports for all staff, aging reports, therapists' active caseload, therapy notes check, etc.
· Monitor & stock inventory of all office supplies, clinical forms, business cards, etc.
· Perform a variety of clerical tasks as needed such as filing, faxing, photocopying, scanning, collating, data entry and maintenance of client files.
· Maintain regular, consistent, and punctual attendance in accordance with assigned schedule and time-off policies.
· Excellent supervisory, interpersonal, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to take initiative and problem-solve quickly and efficiently.
· Team player.
· Ability to represent oneself and Redeeming Grace Counseling in a professional manner.
· Proficient in the use of a personal computer and corresponding programs such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and web-based applications.
· Knowledge of Office 365, Word, Outlook, Excel, Teams.
· Maintain and update as needed website and social media.
· High school diploma or GED equivalent; Some college/degree preferred.
· 5 years office management experience in a behavioral health clinic or other healthcare clinic.
· 2 years insurance billing & accounts receivable.
· Experience in direct oversight and management of providers and staff.
· Experience promoting a culture of customer service and teamwork.
· Ability to use computers and office software, business office machines, tools, equipment as necessary to perform job duties.
· Excellent work ethic and dependability.
· Always maintain the highest levels of confidentiality regarding HIPPA standards.
· Experience using an EHR system.
Salary: $20 per hour
Hours: Monday-Thursday: 32 hours per week - 4 days per week.
Benefits: Paid Time Off, in addition to Holidays Off and Catholic Holy Days off, Full Benefits Package (Health, Vision, Dental), and 401K.
Our Mission: Redeeming Grace Counseling is designed as a solution for people seeking traditional mental health counseling from a Catholic perspective.
Our Vision: Redeeming Grace Counseling values their clients and staff by assuring best practices all within the teaching of the Church.
· Rejoice in the Lord always.
· Remain faithful to the teachings of the Catholic Church.
· Be voices of compassion, hope, and faith.
· Never leave a client alone on their journey.
· Stay true to ourselves and place our unique talents at the service of the Church.
· Live as apostles of joy and empower our clients to do the same.
If you believe in our mission, vision, and core values and have the qualifications we are looking for, please contact us below. No phone calls. Submit cover letter and resume.